Matrix Management Reinvented: Book 1
Are you still playing the old game of Vertical Management?
- You need authority to get things done
- All the power lies with the leaders of the vertical silos
- Working on cross-functional teams is difficult
There’s a new game designed to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency — Matrix Management 2.0™ (MM 2.0™).
The new game of Matrix Management 2.0™
Matrix Management Reinvented: Book 1 – The New Game in Town is an easy-to-read comparison of the old VM 1.0 operating system, and the Matrix Management 2.0™ operating system. In it, Lisa introduces Leon to the fundamentals of Matrix Management 2.0™, and the keys to making it work.
What You Will Learn
- What is Vertical Management 1.0?
- What problems does it create?
- Why VM 1.0 restructuring fails?
- What is the horizontal dimension?
- What are the fundamentals of Matrix Management 2.0™?
- What are the 5 SPARC™ Keys?