Matrix Management Leadership Coaching
Matrix organizations require that leaders are able to lead without authority, build effective partnerships, and focus on horizontal business processes, as opposed to top-down hierarchy. Do your leaders need one-on-one support to adopt and implement these skills?
What can your leaders expect?
Matrix Management 2.0™ coaching sessions are individual, high-impact sessions that enable leaders at every level to tap into their leadership potential and overcome specific challenges they are facing.
Through the coaching program, leaders learn how to apply the seven shifts needed to be a successful matrix leader. Our coach will define areas to target, create a coaching plan designed to develop those areas and serve as an accountability partner in following through with that plan.
Coaching sessions are available on site or virtually.
Focused on specific challenges, outcomes are improvements of an individual leader in their everyday work in a matrix environment.
Outcomes we have helped leaders achieve in the past include…
- Developing collaborative leadership skills
- Leading horizontally
- Inspiring others to focus on horizontal business processes
- Finding blind spots, disrupting automatic thinking or actions
- Prioritizing tasks to achieve organizational, team and individual accountability
- Creating executive presence
- Identifying high-leverage areas
- Inspiring team to achieve new levels of performance
MMI coaches work as a team to support each other in their engagements, ensure the best match is made for your leader and develop a plan that will achieve the coaching outcomes.
Our coaches have expert knowledge and experience in the following topics:
- Matrix Management 2.0™
- Performance optimization
- Disruptive thinking
- Organizational solutions-focused thinking
Our coaches use multiple tools and assessments to enhance the sessions, such as: