Collaborative Solution Definition
Innovation is the process of creating solutions that move customers from a present state to a future state — from “what is” to “what will be.” It’s about improving, inventing or reinventing a product, service or process that is externally or internally focused.
Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
This 2-day workshop introduces a collaborative team-based method for innovating that benefits any team leader who needs to identify achievable and adoptable business solutions with a team.
Accommodates up to 25 people.
In this highly interactive workshop, participants are introduced to an innovation-based solution definition process. Using tools provided, team leaders and/or business analysts learn how to identify achievable and adoptable solutions that do more than "solve the problem," they "deliver the strategy."
Participants who complete the course will know how to:
- Recognize the value and flexibility of an innovation-based solution definition process
- Identify and use appropriate tools to create solutions that will improve existing systems
- Identify common pitfalls that occur when creating a solution
- Work collaboratively with customers throughout the solution definition process to simultaneously create and adopt solutions
- Use collaborative processes to create and adopt innovative solutions while working with teams, customers and stakeholders
- Identify and involve stakeholders and customers early on to support the goal of adoption
- Adoptability Assessment
- Cause Analysis
- Context Diagram
- Needs Assessment
- Solution Criteria
- Solution Definition Document
- Solution Filter
- Solution Impact Risk Assessment
- Solution Selection Matrix
- Synthesize Solutions Steps
- Technical Difficulty Assessment
Request More Information
Give us a call at 512-900-5511 or leave us a message: