Collaborative Team Development
When members work together to accomplish the goals of a team, performance is accelerated. In this highly interactive workshop, participants learn how to use tools to help them adopt new team building skills that can be applied immediately with projects and initiative teams.
Duration: 2 Days
Who Should Attend
Collaborative Team development is perfect for individuals who want to improve their team building skills, and for intact project teams who want to do team building as they learn to work together.
This workshop accommodates up to 25 people.
This 2-day workshop focuses on building high performance teams by improving the way teams work together.
Participants who complete the course will know how to:
- Increase team collaboration and commitment
- Understand how to accelerate project team performance by improving team dynamics
- Make team decisions collaboratively
- Avoid and resolve conflict
- Communicate effectively within the team and outside the team
- Work with diverse thinking and learning styles
- Provide constructive feedback
- Affinity diagramming
- Coat of Arms
- Conflict resolution technique
- Constructive Feedback
- Decision Matrix
- Diversity (Thinking Styles) Game
- Effective Listening
- Interrelationship digraph
- Learning Styles
- Mind mapping
- Nominal group technique
- Parking Lot
- Personal coat of arms
- Plus/Delta Meeting Evaluation
- Probability/Impact matrix
- Radar chart
- Risk Assessment
- Team contract
- Team evaluation
- Team Process diagnostic
- Thinking styles
- Write It! Say It! Slap It!
Request More Information
Give us a call at 512-900-5511 or leave us a message: