Collaborative Tools for Projects 101
In this course, we introduce a structured process for defining the accountability of a project team. Using collaborative team-based tools, participants learn how to work together collaboratively to build a project plan everyone on the team can commit to. This is an experiential course with most of the time spent practicing tools and processes that will prepare everyone that leads or participates on a project how to collaborate effectively.
Duration: 1 Day
Who Should Attend
This course is for project leaders and team members to help them collaborate more effectively on projects.
Participants who complete this course will be able to:
- Work through basic tools of the MM 2.0™ collaborative project management process.
- Identify shifts they need to make in order to plan projects more effectively and efficiently.
- Engage team members in the process so they can make commitments based on an achievable plan.
- Introductions and Project Challenges
- The Basics of Projects
- The Project Management Process
- Tool: Stakeholder Map
- Tool: Solution Breakdown
- Tool: Risk Assessment
- Tool: Deliverables Schedule
- Tool: Adoption Force-field analysis and plan
- Solving Project Challenges
- Personal Action Plans and Wrap-up