Collaborative Decision Making & Meeting Management
Teams are the main unit of structure in a matrix. They bring together stakeholders from across the organization to deliver upon a team goal. Regardless of the goal, teams come together in meetings to do many things, one of which is make decisions. Two core competencies for team leaders are leading teams to make decisions that have commitment and buy-in from key stakeholders and facilitating effective meetings.
This course develops the participants skills to facilitate a structured collaborative decision-making process in the context of running an effective meeting.
Duration: 1 Day, Optional ½ Day Add-on: Collaborative Problem Solving
Who Should Attend
Individuals and leaders who need to facilitate decisions with a group of stakeholders.
Participants who complete this course will:
- Explain the key factors that lead to consensus.
- Practice using collaborative decision-making process as a team.
- Apply core facilitation techniques in a meeting.
- Identify the stages of a collaborative meeting process
- Describe how a structured meeting process can create more effective and efficient meetings.
- Meeting Challenges
- Phases of a Meeting
- Pre-Meeting Phase
Collaborative Decision-Making and Facilitation Techniques
- Define Stage
- Criteria Stage
- Identify Stage
- Define Stage
- Learning Styles
- Solving Meeting Challenges
Request More Information
Give us a call at 512-900-5511 or leave us a message: