Leadership Base Camp 2.0™ Program
Shifting to a new way of leading and working in a matrix is an organizational change that requires commitment from the leadership team. The best way to get buy-in and build the necessary commitment to action is for individual leaders to participate in the diagnostic process.
Duration: 1 to 1½ Days
Who Should Attend
The Leadership Base Camp is an executive level program. We recommend that the most senior leaders of the functional areas in the organization and any centralized support groups that have a major impact on matrix operations attend this session.
In this executive leadership program, we walk through the Keys of Matrix Management 2.0™: Structure, Prioritization, Accountability, Relationship Management, and Collaborative leadership and assess how the organization, its leaders, and team members are performing against each key. Real life challenges to working in the matrix are identified and leaders begin identifying a customized SPARC solution to overcome those challenges. This workshop is customizable to ensure we utilize experiential activities that are relevant to the business.
Participants who complete the course will know how to:
- Define organizational challenges that are holding your organization back.
- Understand the central rules that make a matrix work.
- Understand the five Keys of operating a matrix successfully.
- Assess how you can apply these Keys to the identified challenges.
- Overview of a Matrix
- Exercise: Identify Organizational Challenges
- Simulation Part 1: Vertical Management 1.0
- Introduction to Matrix Management 2.0™
- Review Five Keys of Matrix Management 2.0™ (SPA and ARC)
- Simulation Part 2: Matrix Management 2.0™
- Exercise: Root Causes of Challenges
- The Implementation Model and Next Steps
- Exercise: Solutions to Challenges
Request More Information
Give us a call at 512-900-5511 or leave us a message: