Collaborative Project Management "Teach and Do"
Do your project and team leaders work with stakeholders across the organization to plan and deliver project outcomes? Are your teams working on multiple initiatives with little time left for training?
The Collaborative Project Management “Teach and Do” program is a great solution for busy project leaders and teams who need to build collaborative project management skills but are pressed for time.
To maximize value, the “Teach and Do” program uses an active team project that allows participants to immediately practice what they learn.
Who Should Attend
Any team leader and team that needs to plan their project - which is to say - any working team!
Minimal lecture and maximum class involvement
Participants learn how to apply our robust collaborative project planning method while creating a real-life project plan based on a pre-written project charter.
Participants who complete a “Teach and Do” will know how to:
- Engage a team in and lead them through a collaborative planning process
- Define scope, organize and break down a project, define accountability, and create an interdependent deliverables schedule
- Perform a collaborative risk assessment
- Understand how collaborative planning supports leading without authority
What Will Participants Do?
During a “Teach and Do” workshop, participants will:
- Define a scope of their chosen project
- Complete a risk assessment
- Start (and possible finish) their deliverables schedule
- Prepare to move into the execution stage
Project Charter and Stakeholder
- Customer Acceptance Criteria
- Scope Boundaries
- Scope Definition
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Reviews and Approvals
- Risk Analysis
- Communication Plan
We customize the agenda of this workshop based on the chosen project.
Request More Information
Give us a call at 512-900-5511 or leave us a message: