Base Camp for OD Professionals
Base Camp provides the knowledge and skill Internal OD professionals need to introduce their organizations to the Matrix Management 2.0™ (MM 2.0™) Operating System, and to develop recommendations for moving the organization forward to a higher level of matrix maturity.
Duration: 1½ Days
Who Should Attend
Base Camp is right for OD professionals who want to understand the MM 2.0 organizational operating system and develop the internal capability to introduce MM 2.0 to leaders across their organization.
During this collaborative 1½ day workshop, participants will learn the difference between a Vertical Management operating system (OS) and Matrix Management 2.0. They walk through the 5 SPARC™ Keys, identifying symptoms of an outdated OS within their organizations, the root causes of the symptoms, and a possible MM 2.0 solution.
Together, the team will experience the fundamental shift that characterizes the MM 2.0 Operating System. They'll create their first organizational strategy, and identify the areas of focus needed to build commitment among their internal leadership team.
Participants who complete the course will know how to:
- Identify the challenges your organization is facing with its current operating system
- Self-assess the organization’s current maturity level for each SPARC Key
- Resolve those organizational challenges using the five SPARC™ Keys
- Reach consensus on the changes needed to move the organization forward
- Write a charter for the project team that applies to Stage 2 of the migration process
- Develop a high-level organizational operating strategy using the MM 2.0 Operating System
Request More Information
Give us a call at 512-900-5511 or leave us a message: