Intellectual Property Agreement
Here's what you can and can't do with our materials
- All content contained within the Materials is the property of the International Matrix Management Institute (MMI). As such, it is protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- You may not copy these Materials for any purposes.
- You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in these Materials and will not make any changes thereto.
- You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or resale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the Materials, in whole or in part, that you purchase from this Site.
- You will not represent yourself as an agent of MMI or in any way associated with MMI.
- You may use the Materials to train individuals in the training program associated with the Materials. Each individual trained must receive a single copy of the Materials that has been purchased from MMI.
- You may represent the materials as being consistent with the Matrix Management 2.0™ Operating System.
You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights to any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of International Matrix Management Institute or our licensors except as expressly authorized above.
That wasn't too bad was it?
— Matrix Management Institute Team