Are you ready to transform your organization through high-performing teams? MMI training programs optimize classroom time using experiential exercises, followed by immediate debrief, to connect key concepts and skills with real-world challenges. This interactive approach develops key skills, while showing participants how small shifts can yield dramatic results.
We partner with you to connect learning objectives with your current challenges, whether you want to tackle a specific issue or you’re simply interested in developing core competencies. If desired, we can create a custom solution that uses real situations and content so that participants walk away with an actionable work product, such as a project schedule, a key decision or a solution to a problem.
For more than three decades, we’ve used the following process to provide experiential training to organizations and teams around the world, in a diverse range of industries.
- Clarification of need. This step helps us determine whether we are the best fit for your needs and, if so, which courses will best serve your team. Together, we identify the challenges you are facing and the goals you want to achieve. Here, we make sure we have the right program to tackle the root causes of your challenges and/or achieve the stated goals. We also explore past successes in reaching those goals to build upon what already works in your organization.
- Program identification. Once we understand your need, we continue learning about your specific criteria regarding budget, time frame, etc., to recommend the right program. If needed, we offer customization services to provide the best course to your team.
- Experiential training. Our training approach positions participants to apply learning to real-life situations upon course completion.Skilled facilitators guide the participants through simulations, training games, practice and interactive discussions. The resulting experiences help participants understand a key concept or practice a specific tool. We then discuss these experiences in relationship to real-world challenges, bringing the content to life.
- Evaluation. All programs conclude with an evaluation to gather feedback and key information to guide follow-up and ongoing engagement. Evaluation results often identify what additional support and follow-up will best help the team apply what they have learned.
- Ongoing engagement. We offer continued support with real-world application through virtual coaching sessions, during which we review participants’ questions and challenges once they begin applying what they’ve learned. We also meet with the lead sponsor or organizer to discuss participants’ progress in applying course principles, share evaluation results, and identify next steps to support your process.
All courses include study guides and workbooks to arm participants with everything they need to apply the concepts and techniques in their daily interactions.